Job Function: Customer Service
Business Unit: Burj Khalifa L.L.C
Location: United Arab Emirates, AE
The job holder will assist the team in ensuring the smooth running of the Lobby for either the Residents or Corporate Offices
The job holder provides a high quality level of concierge services, referrals and recommendations tailored specifically for building residents, tenants and their guests. They are responsible for screening individuals who come through main lobby and will greet and handle vendors, services and packages as needed. They ensure that only residents, tenants and their authorized guests are permitted access to residence or corporate office floors and will direct prospective residents and or tenants to the Management Offices.
- Responsible for their situation and of that area’s procedures and standards in line with the company’s approved policies and guidelines in its daily operation
- Required to arrange for a wide variety of services, as may be requested by the owner of the property, for a fee agreed between the customer and the Assistant Property Manager. They will provide tenant services such as information on local restaurants, discount coupons, spa services and recommendations, personal fitness training referrals, auto/bike repair and detailing, catering recommendations, entertainment recommendations, or other requests as appropriate under management guidelines.
- Screen individuals who come through main lobby ensuring that only residents, tenants and their authorized guests are permitted access to residence or corporate office floors.
- Greet and handle vendors, services and packages as needed
- Direct prospective residents and or tenants to the Management Offices
- Assist residents, tenants and their authorized guests in requests for information, Provide directions and escalate service requests to the correct management channel for action.
- Identify the needs of the department and areas for improvement through the appraisals conducted periodically, and ensure that all members of the team are well-motivated and developed to increase their effectiveness and commitment in accomplishing exceptionally challenging goals.
- Indicate the root and cause of the problems and provide solutions to each.
- Ensure that all major issues of customers are resolved in a timely manner, by coordinating with other departments and higher management as required.
- Assist in meetings with residents, colleagues and the departmental managers on a regular basis or as necessary, to receive updates and feedbacks on the department’s daily operation, and in order to structure preventive measures from negative feedbacks from customers that will stain the image of the company.
- Conduct essential site visits to increase awareness on actual situations going on within the communities.
- Require report to the Supervisor periodically, in order to accurately report on the days performance results.
- Represent the department at inter-functional standing and meetings, and contribute to the development and control of realistic plans and policies.
- It is the duty of the Concierge Receptionist to report to his senior or the higher management, the accomplishments as well as the discrepancies of his department.
- University Degree
- Previous Reception experience in hotel environment
- 2-3 years of experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of local community, area and region
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Organisational and planning skills
- Computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluency in English and Arabic preferably
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent management skills