Location: The Dubai Mall Management Offi, United Arab Emirates, AE
Job Function: Customer Service
Business Unit: Emaar Entertainment L.L.C.
The job holder, role plays professions and jobs of the different establishments according to pre-established scripts and standard operating procedures, interacts with visitors and ensures them an outstanding experience
- Attends regular briefings, follows biometric rules and is interactive and updates with current information
- Ensures the opening and closing checklists of the establishment are legibly completed, any revisions implemented, variances reported and performs the activity according to the script
- Guides customers and maintains protocols when dealing with VIP guests
- Acts as the ambassador of the brand for the establishment represented
- Reconciles KidZos transactions accurately at the end of shift in compliance with the policy
- Maintains highest grooming standards and follows process flow for uniforms
- Coordinates on the daily inventory of consumables and supplies for the establishment and report any lack of stocks
- Sets-up establishment with materials, accessories, uniforms prior to opening time and ensures that the assigned establishment is clean at all times
- Guides and supports new joiners in their performance delivery to meet the required standards
- Report any incidents, complaints, failures, shortage of materials, media or legal queries to the Coordinator immediately
- Keeps control of visitor attendance manually in case of system failure and aims to achieve attendance targets for the establishment
- Performs additional tasks when instructed by Coordinators from time to time
- Deals with guests in a polite and courteous manner and answers all queries in a professional manner
Adherence to Policies and Procedures:
- Behaves in line with the Code of Conduct Policy and adheres to the applicable company policies and procedures
- The job holder has regular customer interaction, works closely with the Coordinator and the team in achieving the overall department objectives of customer satisfaction
- School completion + 1year certificate course/diploma
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Experience in operations and/or customer service would be a plus.
- Good English language skills required. Arabic language preferred.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good computer skills / knowledge of MS Office required.
- Has a charismatic approach towards the job
- Shows continuous interest and enthusiasm in performing the activity
- Patient and kind towards customers
- Suggests improvements
- Aims towards ensuring excellent customer satisfaction with minimum lapses